Schedule Your Visit to Olney
For most prospective students and famililes, the decision to formally apply to Olney Friends School comes after a visit to our campus. As an intentionally small boarding school, we are able to allocate our time, efforts, energies and resources to preparing a comfortable, welcoming experience for each student who visits us. During your visit, you will be able to:
- See the campus: Included in the tour are stops at our academic and residential buildings, various parts of our farm and our athletic facilities, among others.
- Interact with other students: In just a few hours, you are likely to meet students from up to five different continents, as well those who come to us from over a dozen U.S. states.
- Meet the Faculty: Aside from meeting with our Admissions team, you will have the opportunity to meet with various teachers, our Curriculum Coordinator, College Counselor, Dean of Students, and Head of School.
- Experience Endeavors: Whether you are interested in math, science, technology, literature, poetry, art, philosophy, music or history, our extensive academic offerings will give you the opportunity to work alongside current Olney students in exciting, project-based learning situations.
- Attend meals: Is there a better way to spend your day than by enjoying one of our delicious, farm-raised meals? We offer a variety of organic options daily, with vegetarian options available at every meal. Vegan and/or gluten free options can also be prepared upon request.
You will also have the opportunity to present any questions you may have about our curriculum, residential life program, school policies, etc.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
To schedule your visit, please send an email to email@example.com.
Upcoming at Olney
- 2828.March.MondayNo events
- 2929.March.TuesdayNo events
- 3030.March.WednesdayNo events
- 3131.March.ThursdayNo events
- 0101.April.FridayOlney Friends School, 61830 Sandy Ridge Road, Barnesville, OH 43713, United States8:45-9:45 am: Faculty Meeting, Self-Gov9:45-10:45 am: Community Meeting followed by All-School Sing10:45 am-12:00 pm: All-School Project
- 0303.April.SundayNo events
Olney Friends School is an independent, co-educational, college preparatory boarding and day school offering individualized instruction in small class settings for grades 9-12.
The Main Office is staffed seven days a week from 8:00 a.m. till about 10:00 p.m. when school is in session. The administrator on call is available for emergencies 24 hours a day during the school year at 740-359-4015.